SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER (M/F/D)
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers. As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Manchester, UK, we are looking for a Senior Process Engineer with immediate effect:
- Cost controlling of projects including forecast planning and ensuring budget compliance
- Undertaking and leading design work on projects and proposals
- The process design (when designated as the lead role) on proposals and projects and to delegate tasks as appropriate to the role
- Executing process simulations
- Sizing and designing of equipment
- Sizing of relief valve and design of relief system
- Developing of thermodynamic and hydraulic models for special applications
- Design of distillation and absorption columns
- Preparing of descriptions for plant control
- Checking and validating design work on projects and proposals
- Supervising graduate process engineers and assisting with guidance & training
- Undertaking commissioning and start-up activities on site, when assigned
To be responsible for design process safety (when designated as the lead role) on proposals and projects, and to delegate tasks as appropriate to the role. This includes inputs to QRA, supervision of QRA consultants, HAZID, ENVID, HAZOP, functional safety, physical effect modelling, spill collection system design, drainage and effluent design, F & G detector specification, active & passive fire protection specification in general, area classification, layout review, SIL and liaison with other disciplines to achieve the complete design safety plan for the project. Sometimes there is a need to support the client with information for obtaining their operating permit covering safety & environmental aspects.
- Final degree from a technical university in process engineering or chemical engineering
- Approximately 8+ years’ experience in relevant process engineering
- Good knowledge in thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and mass transfer, and preferably knowledge in using Honeywell Unisim Design Suite and MathCAD
- Good command of English
- Flexibility for worldwide business trips and assignments abroad ad assignments
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility. If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (max 3 PDF files) stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
You can send your application via email to email@example.com or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.