SENIOR INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL ENGINEER (m/f/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- To prepare, check and/or validate proposals in Instrumentation design and budget estimation
- Perform the lead role and execute the FEED, Basic and Detail Engineering.
- Design in accordance with the engineering good practice, state-of-the-art and the international rules and standards
- Perform functional safety design duties acc to IEC 61511.
- Revision of other disciplines documentation like P&IDs and Equipment specifications which are part of an interface with the Instrumentation Design
- Coordinate and Supervise Team/Subcontractors for Instrumentation design when required
- Perform instrumentation engineering design duties including selection and specification and document review and approval (
- Provide inputs to the 3D model regarding instruments allocation.
- Prepare internal procedures, guidelines and tools implementation as well as the development of the Electrical and instrumentation department
- Continuous improvement on efficiency and accuracy on Engineering activities
- Vendors qualification, monitoring, communication and consulting
- Support the positive development of the Department
- Proper use of Engineering tools and continue improvement
- Preparation of Enquiries, Purchase orders, proposals evaluation (Technical) and cooperation on vendor negotiations support.
- Attend Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests when required.
- Attend major equipment pre-inspection meetings as required.
- Instrumentation Engineer (Or similar) with at least 10+ years’ experience in the oil, gas or petrochemical industry.
- Knowledge and experience applying codes and standards such as IEC, EN, ANSI, API and ISA
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Good developed communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good skills in Smart Plant Instrumentation
- Certified Functional Safety Engineer or Expert (Advantage but not a requirement)
- Self-motivation, team spirit and assertiveness.
- Readiness for worldwide business trips.
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Senior Instrumentation and Control Engineer (m/f/d)_yourname” to email@example.com
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.