SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (m/f/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- To prepare, check and/or validate proposals for Electrical Engineering work and budget estimation
- Perform the lead role and execute the FEED, Basic and Detail Electrical Engineering work on designated projects
- To assist with and contribute to business development, R&D projects and Process department development
- Well versed in the Electrical international rules and standards
- To be responsible of the Electrical design and/or delegate task for successful completion of the entire Electrical design
- To coordinate and Supervise Team/Subcontractors for Electrical design when required
- To prepare, check and/or validate the Hazardous Area Classification study.
- To prepare, check and/or validate calculations like Network, lighting, lightning protection, earthing, cable sizes and cable routing
- To prepare, check and/or validate the design of substations, power supply systems, power distribution systems, heating systems, lighting, earthing, lightning and cathodic protection
- To prepare, check and/or validate the cable routing and layout drawings
- To Integrate package units into the Electrical design
- To prepare, check and/or validate enquiries, purchase orders as well as to evaluate proposals, prepare bid comparisons and to participate in technical clarifications and commercial negotiations
- To prepare and/or participate in quality inspections (FAT/SAT) of purchased equipment and packages
- To support site work when required
- To supervise graduate process engineers and assist with guidance & training
- To cooperate with the Engineering disciplines (i.e. Mechanical, Civil, Process, Instrumentation)
- To cooperate with other departments (i.e. Finance, Legal, Purchasing, IT, Human Resources)
- To maintain close communication with clients and vendors
- Flexibility for changes on the Electrical design based on project requirements or unexpected design changes
- Electrical Engineer with approximately 8+ years’ experience in Electrical Engineering in the Oil & Gas industry
- Good knowledge on International Standards, Codes and Regulations
- Good English language skills in writing and speaking
- Good developed communications and interpersonal skills
- Efficient way of working and high-quality awareness
- Self-motivation, team spirit and assertiveness.
- Readiness and flexibility for worldwide business trips and assignments abroad
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Senior Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)_yourname” to email@example.com
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.