SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (m/f/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Development of concept studies and supply concepts
- Definition and description of electrical work packages
- Coordination and Supervision of teams/subcontractors (India) for electrical work packages
- Development of corresponding specifications and data sheets for the electric systems
- Preparation and administration of consumer and cable lists
- Execution and checking of calculations (network calculations, lighting calculations, cable calculations, etc.)
- Planning of low and medium voltage substations, emergency power supply systems, UPS-units, electric heating systems, lighting systems, grounding and lightning protection systems and cathodic corrosion protection
- Execution of cable and cable run planning
- Preparation of tender documents, comparison of proposals and order documents as well as order processing until final acceptance of the system
- Execution of the corresponding construction engineering
- Supporting the project site team with the construction activities and final acceptance activities on site
- Graduated engineer or experienced technician for electrical engineering
- Knowledge of the relevant national and international standards and codes
- Several years of professional experience in international plant engineering.
- Good knowledge of English language
- Ready and flexibility for worldwide business trips and assignments abroad
# Variety and involvement instead of daily routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in a green location that is easy to reach
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, custom and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Canteen allowance, free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Senior Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)_yourname” to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.