PIPING STRESS & SUPPORTS ENGINEER (m/f/d) Bonn
We are one of the worlds’ leading engineering companies.
Planning, procurement, and construction of facilities for the storage, processing and transport of liquefied gases is our business. As part of the CIMC Group we benefit from the financial strength of an internationally leading group. Huge projects make it possible to build up new international teams. Let´s contribute to our success together!
- Undertake stress analysis and piping supports tasks on projects and proposals assigned by the Lead Engineer
- Review of project and proposal contractual requirements and documentation related to stress and supports
- Perform stress calculations of different piping systems (cryogenic, tank loading and unloading, …)
- Preparation of technical specifications related to stress and supports
- Generate required project deliverables and interface documents to other disciplines.
- Issue loads table to civil and structural department for calculations of structures and foundations.
- Support the procurement of piping supports generating the MTOs and preparing the material requisitions
- Perform the technical bid comparison of received offers
- Support the construction site with clarifications on engineering documentation and site queries
- Review and approve vendor documents
- Attend to material inspections
- Verify stress analysis reports and deliverables produced by subcontractors
- Ensure that working procedures, technical specifications, technical standards and contractual requirements are respected
- Review close together with the piping lead engineer the quality of the deliverables on day to day basis and provide feedback and technical support to achieve the project objective
- Degree in Engineering from a technical institution.
- At least 5 years of overall experience in Oil & Gas and petrochemical industry.
- Work experience of minimum 3 years as a piping stress and support engineer.
- Knowledge of relevant applicable national and international codes and standards (EN, ASME, API, ASTM, …).
- Knowledge of stress analysis software (Caesar II) and CAD software. Conversant with engineering 3D design software (E3D and SmartPlant3D) will be valuable.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Software tools.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (German language skills are appreciated).
- Readiness and flexibility for worldwide business trips and abroad assignments.
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
If you are interested in working in a growing business and recognize yourself in this role, then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference ” Piping Stress & Supports Engineer (f/m/d)” to email@example.com.
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.