MECHANICAL ENGINEER (M/F/D)
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has over 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers. As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Shanghai we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with immediate effect:
- Preparation of procedures for tank and piping erection/construction works
- Preparation of time schedule and manpower planning for erection works
- Quality control of works to be executed by subcontractor for the project execution
- Shall evaluate the work program proposed by the subcontractor and the approved QC procedures
- Shall check the measuring & testing equipment to be used for the work and testing as well as the qualification of the subcontractor’s labor forces
- Shall closely monitor the compliance of all QC activities as per the approved procedures. Assess & highlight the risks related to quality, identify & control of nonconforming materials, equipment, activities and take corrective action for the same
- Shall prepare & sign the inspection certificates and collect all related documents to this certificate
- Coordination with other concerned department for smooth running of work and liaise with subcontractor, owner and other external agencies/third party involved
- Shall prepare/review the work progress and the quality statistics on the subcontractor
- Assist in preparation & implementation of strong QA/QC process, plan & standards. Ensure adherence to the same
- Assist in preparation, review & verification of procedures, method statements, technical specifications and other quality related
- Arrangement of inspection calls, ensure timely conducting of QC checks & inspection of incoming, in-process, field & final inspections, mechanical installations of vessels/equipment/piping as per QA/QC plan and approved ITP
- Collect & compile quality records, quality related documents including prepare & closing of punch list for mechanical completion
- Reporting to Site/Project Management
- Professional education in Mechanical works
- Knowledge of international and local codes & standards (e.g. ASME, API, ANSI, EN, GB, BS, DIN etc.)
- Familiar with QMS & ISO 9001 system and HSE & ISO 14000 system
- 3 to 7 years professional site experience in Oil & Gas Industry,
- Communicative, open to intercultural working, able to show good team spirit, good interpersonal skill
- Language skills: Good spoken & written skill in English and Chinese
- Standard PC skills in MS Office
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility. If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (max 3 PDF files) stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, under the reference “Mechanical Engineer (f/m/d)_your name“.
You can send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.