CIVIL CAD TECHNICIAN (f/m/d)
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe.
Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Munich we are looking for a Civil CAD Technician (f/m/d) with immediate effect:
- Producing civil general arrangement and layout drawings for all civil structures.
- 2D and 3D modelling of all kinds of reinforced concrete and structural steel structures.
- Producing MTO’s for concrete and reinforcement components.
- Ensuring that construction/execution issues are considered in the drawings.
- Peer check of detailed drawings produced internally and by third party.
- Reviewing and interpret detailed drawings from other disciplines such as structural steel, insulation, etc. and consider interfaces and impacts on the civil detail drawings.
- Reviewing internal multi-disciplinary drawings and checking sub-contractor drawings.
- Supports the project team in ensuring that technical standards are respected.
- Technical Draftsman/Technician/ CAD Operator Certificate or equivalent; Dipl. Ing (FH) in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Excellent knowledge of CAD drawing tools (AutoCAD / Nemetschek /Tekla).
- Work Experience in the Civil construction industry in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of detailing in accordance with European Concrete Design Standards.
- Good understanding of civil structural design rules and engineering practices.
- Ready for business trips world-wide.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of English language.
This is why we are the right connection …
# Diversity and involvement instead of daily routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in a green location that is easy to reach
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, custom and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical checkups, health days
# Canteen allowance, free drinks and fruit
Do we have chemistry?
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Civil CAD Technician (m/f/d)_your name“.
You can send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.