China International Marine Containers (Group)
- Founded 1980 in Shenzhen.
- Listed in Shenzhen Stock Exchange since 1994.
- Main shareholders: COSCO, China Merchants Holdings.
- Over 100 subsidiaries.
- More than 47,000 employees worldwide.
Products and Services
- Containers including dry van, reefer, tank
and special containers.
- Vehicles and road transportation equipment.
- Chemical, beverages and food equipment
including tanks, reactors and machineries.
- Marine and offshore fabrication.
- Airport equipment including passenger
boarding bridges, automatic air cargo
handling systems, automatic parking
systems, fire fighting equipment.