SUPPORT ENGINEERING PLANNER & CONTROLLER (M/F/D) BONN
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe.
Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Support the planning of engineering activities by updating the delivery dates (plan, actual and forecast) for documents in the systems and in the report tools
- Preparing progress reports for the engineering activities identifying the delays and its reasons as result from the meetings with the Lead Engineers and the Project Engineering Manager
- Preparing man hour costs reports for the projects (plan, actual and forecast) and identifying the deviations
- Supporting the update of Risk Register of Engineering
- Supporting project with Master Document Register and its steering reports
- Student for Engineering or science degree or master
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Experience in similar works will be highly appreciated
- Interest in Engineering Workflows and Organization in EPC Projects
- Good command of English (German language skills appreciated)
- Well-structured engineering / science related mindset and thinking
- Highly open minded, experienced in working in international teams
# Diversity and involvement instead of daily routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in a green location that is easy to reach
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, custom and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “SUPPORT ENGINEERING PLANNER & CONTROLLER (F/M/D) BONN” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.