Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this filed, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in UK we are looking with immediate effect for a:
Senior Process Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
- Undertaking safety design work on projects and proposals
- Undertaking the Lead Engineer role in projects and proposals
- Ensuring that working procedures and engineering execution standards are respected and enforced
- Performing required activities to ensure that TGE projects can be operated safely and reliably and in accordance with all applicable codes
- Preparing reports and client documents
- Liaising with other engineering disciplines during execution of the required work
- Keep up to date with process safety standards, guidance and regulations
- Keep abreast of technical/ scientific developments in areas relevant to process safety
- Actively participate in department development activities (e.g. Subject Engineering Groups, sharing lessons learnt, etc.)
- Undertake commissioning and start-up activities on site, when assigned (Reporting to Commissioning Manager) • Participate in client
meetings and presentations
- Final degree from a technical university in process engineering, chemical engineering, process safety,
environmental engineering, or a scientific discipline
- 10+ years of professional experience in process safety engineering or a closely related discipline
- Very good knowledge of the fundamentals of Process Safety (hazard identification and analysis, risk
assessment and mitigation, safety systems, hierarchy of control, inherent safety)
- Ability to work independently, following international standards and company procedures
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and acquire new competences, either through formal
training, self-learning or on the job development
- Good command of English (knowledge of German language is appreciated)
- High self-motivation, team spirit and assertiveness
- Absolute readiness for worldwide business trips
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility.
If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably by e-mail (max PDF files) under the reference “Senior Process Safety Engineer (m/f/d)" until 23rd of May 2021.