Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Site HSE Supervisor (f/m/d) - Poland
In this role you will be responsible for
- Developing and maintaining the Project HSE management system in line with company regulations and keeping the project HSE Plan up to date.
- Defining specific site rules and work standards to be applied and prepare respective documents
- Defining and implementing measures to improve training, awareness and behavior control of the work force.
- Organizing site facilities for a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly work environment.
- Acting as Safety Coordinator as per Council Directive
- Reviewing and approving method statements/work risk assessments and other documents
- Monitoring and supervising subcontractors on safe work practices in line with approved risk assessments
- Supervising subcontractor on meeting HSE management requirements
- Prepare risk assessments for TGE personnel on site and ensure safe working conditions for TGE personnel
- Provide input to project and company reporting, including leading and lagging statistical indicators
- Accident management, including management of root cause analysis and corrective actions.
Why you are the right one:
Because you have/are,
- Knowledge of international market for import / export terminals and storage facilities for liquefied gases
- Professional qualification in HSE
- Valid First Aid training certificate
- Valid SCCA/CA certificate
- Training/experience related to environmental management
- Understanding of management principles as per OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
- Several years professional experience on major construction sites in the oil & gas industry
- Very good written and spoken Polish and English language, other languages of advantage
- Standard PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- Communicative, firm but fair, open to intercultural working
- Independent working style, organizational faculties
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility.
If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably by e-mail (max PDF files) under the reference “Site HSE Supervisor (m/f/d) - Poland".