Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Senior Project Planner (f/m/d)
In this role you will be responsible for
- Update and maintain schedule data to ensure projects consistency and optimization
- Create formal communication plan to both team members and management
- Ensure contractors provide resource loaded schedules at determined intervals to make sure engineering, procurement, construction & commissioning are being completed on time and within budget
- Provide support for the Project Management Teams in proposals or contracts including scope of works& tender/contract preparation, and correspondence Recognize and understand competing business requirements and make recommendations for the overall good of the project teams
- Perform project progress monitoring duties including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date
- Monthly reporting to Director Operations, Head of Project Management and Project Managers the Project overall status/summary, key issues, identified risks, tasks and next steps, decisions needed, key future dates, budgeted costs and spent to date of monthly report.
Why you are the right one:
Because you have,
- Completed Degree in Project Management, Engineering, Business or other related discipline
- Project Management Institute qualifications or similar desirable
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in planning and scheduling
- Exposure to cost engineering, planning and contracts administration
- Experience in Oil&Gas EPC or heavy engineering operations preferred
- Very good software skills in Excel, Primavera Suite, Microsoft Project and ERP Systems
- Very good English skills
- Attention to details and a structured and analytical way of working
- Hands-on mentality, assertiveness and team spirit© Prepared to travel as necessary
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility.
If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably by e-mail (max PDF files) under the reference “Senior Project Planner (m/f/d)".