Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Senior Materials & Valves Engineer (f/m/d)
In this role you will be responsible for
- Issuing pipe classes, technical specifications & datasheets for piping material and piping components
- Preparing of technical specifications & data sheets, inspection and test requirements and material requisitions for valves and in-line components
- Supporting the preparation of MTOs, enquiries, purchase order preparation evaluation of purchase orders and bid comparison between different vendors
- Reviewing and approving vendors documents, including ITPs, managing documents
- Follow-up the vendor activities to ensure deliveries on time and with expected quality
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of database with articles / attributes for piping material and valve components
- Supporting the valve group during the different project phases and ensure the contact with the vendors
- Review Client Technical Specifications and data sheets for Material Purchasing
- Supporting the Construction site with clarifications on engineering documentation and site queries
- Checking and validating design work on projects and proposals
Why you are the right one
Because you have,
- Engineering degree from a technical university in mechanical / materials engineering
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience in relevant piping & valves engineering (preferable)
- Knowledge of relevant codes (ASME/EN/API /PED)
- Well-structured engineering/ science related mindset and thinking.
- Knowledge in Navision software (will be considered an added value)
- Excellent command of English language (German language skills appreciated )
- Readiness and flexibility for worldwide business trips and abroad assignments.
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility.
If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably by e-mail (max PDF files) under the reference “Senior Materials & Valves Engineer (f/m/d)_your name".