Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has over 35 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Senior Engineer Technical IT Focus PDMS (m/f/d)
Start date: 01.04.2019 – unfixed term
Purpose of the position and short description:
Administration of AVEVA applications (Databases, Reports) for all Engineering disciplines, Piping Specifications, Standardization of piping data and Interfaces, evaluation and creation of electronic information exchange of interfaces.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Application administration:
- Database setup
- Database maintenance
- Report extraction (e.g. Material Lists etc.)
- Interface maintenance to adjacent applications
- Customizing of interfaces for PDMS like PSI, TEKLA
- Standardizing objects and templates for all disciplines
- Definition and Implementation of Piping Specifications (e.g. PSI with Caesar II, Comos Pipe Spec Modules, Isomat)
- Definition and Implementation of Work Instructions, Philosophies etc. for Application systems; presentation of improvements
- PML-PDMS programming for the purpose of Quality Control and to implement algorithm-based design issues etc.
- 1st Level-User Support PDMS / Mentoring of new PDMS operator
- Assume and processing AVEVA Calm License tasks
- Processing of Tickets/RFCs
- Project Support for all engineering disciplines
- Set-up and Support PDMS Projects in version PDMS12.06SP6; PDMS12.1SP4; E3D2.1
- Maintenance of piping and related data
- Collecting Pipes in PSI to generate Caesar II Interface files
- Creating Navisworks-files for project activities
- Creating ifc-files for BIM based data exchange
- Creating Components and Specs for AVEVA Plant Design
- Mto generation out of PDMS for all objects.
Qualifications, skills, abilities:
- Dipl.-Ing.; M. Eng. / M. Sc. Or B. Eng /B. Sc.
- Knowledge in all PDMS/E3D - Modules and PML Programing:
- PDMS/E3D Admin
- PDMS/E3D Cat
- PDMS/E3D SPEC
- PDMS/Draft; E3Draw
- PDMS/E3D Global
- Knowledge in Relational Databases (Access) and Programming language VBA
- Basic knowledge in piping design activities
- Basic knowledge in concrete and steel structures design activities
- Trained administrator in Aveva PDMS and E3D
- Understanding chemical plant design data in the oil & gas industry
- Experience in Piping Engineering and Application Consultancy
- Good knowledge of English language (reading, writing, speaking), knowledge of other language is of advantage
- Flexibility for worldwide business trips and assignments abroad
- Working in project deadline driven environment and work well under pressure as part of a team
Form of application: In writing by email under the reference „Senior Engineer Technical IT Focus PDMS (m/f/d)”
Required documents: Cover Letter and CV