Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Senior Accountant (f/m/d)
In this role you will be responsible for
- The interface management of vendors and TGE engineering disciplines
- Leading a team of Mechanical Engineers within a dedicated project
- Ensuring compliance with the contract and the basis of design for equipment
- Reviewing of ITB/FEED documentation and preparation of related technical clarifications
- Preparing of Technical Specifications, Inspection and Test Requirements and Material Requisitions in Navision
- Technical Evaluation of Vendor Quotations incl. preparation of Technical Bid Comparisons
- Technical Negotiations with Equipment, Skid and Package Manufacturers
- Review and Commenting of Vendor Documentation including compilation of comments from other disciplines
- Inspecting and Testing of Equipment and Equipment Packages
- Supporting Site Activities related to the Equipment during Construction, Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning
- Finalizing of Final Vendor Documentation
- Expediting of Vendor Package
- Project budget responsibility for equipment
- Prepare manhour and cost estimations for equipments
Why you are the right one:
Because you have/are,
- Several years of working experience preferable in an international environment
- Very well organized and independent way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communicating skills
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, ERP systems, Navision experience desirable
- Good command of English
- Absolute readiness for worldwide business trips
We are one of the worlds' leading engineering companies. Planning, procurement, and construction of facilities for the storage, processing and transport of liquefied gases is our business. As part of the CIMC Group we benefit from the financial strength of an internationally leading group. Huge projects make it possible to build up new international teams. Let´s contribute to our success together!
If you are interested in working in a growing business and recognize yourself in this role, then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference "Senior Accountant (f/m/d)_your name".