Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Project Engineer (f/m/d)
In this role you will be responsible for
- Working with all engineering disciplines
- Ensuring compliance with the contract and the basis of design
- Supporting the development of an execution strategy for the engineering works for a project including internal engineering, freelancing and subcontracting
- Appling technical judgment for the design to ensure consistency of different disciplines
- Reviewing of PIDs, technical specifications and engineering documents
- Supporting the selection of technical solutions
- Selecting of engineering tools/software for project specific applications
- Supporting commissioning activities
- Project budget responsibility for engineering
- Supporting manhour and cost estimations for engineering
- Project reporting for engineering task
- Supporting and deputising the Project Engineering Manager for defined tasks
Why you are the right one for this employment
Because you have/are,
- Master/Diploma degree in one major project related engineering discipline (i.e. process, mechanical, civil)
- Several years of working experience in design of chemical/petrochemical plants in gas industry
- Knowledge of applicable national and international codes and standards
- Basic knowledge of engineering design and equipment
- Ver good command of English (German language skills is appreciated)
- Good managerial, leadership and people management skills
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills
- High self-motivation, team spirit and assertiveness
- Absolute readiness for worldwide business trips
We are one of the worlds' leading engineering companies. Planning, procurement, and construction of facilities for the storage, processing and transport of liquefied gases is our business. As part of the CIMC Group we benefit from the financial strength of an internationally leading group. Huge projects make it possible to build up new international teams. Let´s contribute to our success together!
If you are interested in working in a growing business and recognize yourself in this role, then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference "Project Engineer (f/m/d)_your name" until the 08th of April 2021.