Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Mechanical Engineer (f/m/d)
In this role you will be responsible for
- Multidisciplinary interface management between vendors and TGE engineering disciplines
- Ensuring compliance with the contract and the basis of design for equipment
- Preparation of Technical Specifications, Inspection and Test Requirements and Material Requisitions in Navision
- Technical Evaluation of Vendor Quotations incl. preparation of Technical Bid Comparisons
- Technical Negotiations with Equipment, Skid and Package Manufacturers
- Review and Commenting of Vendor Documentation, compilation of comments from other disciplines
- Inspections and Testing
- Finalization of Final Vendor Documentation
- Expediting of Vendor Package
- Project budget responsibility for equipment
- Support manhour and cost estimations for equipment
- Contribute to company continuous improvement of design and work processes, interfaces and design standards
- Ensuring that working procedures and applicable codes and standards are respected and enforced
Why you are the right one:
Because you have/are,
- Professional Engineer with Master/Diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of applicable national and international codes and standards for equipment
- Experience in the field of PED & ASME regulations for pressure vessels appreciated
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (knowledge of German language is appreciated)
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills
- Well-structured engineering/science related mindset and thinking
- Highly open minded, experienced in working in international teams
- High self-motivation, team spirit and assertiveness
- Absolute readiness for worldwide business trips
- Driver’s License Class B
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility.
If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably by e-mail (max PDF files) under the reference “Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d)".