Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Field Expeditor (f/m/d)
In this role you will be responsible for
- Coordinating all expediting activities incl. vendor inspections and acceptance tests in cooperation with: - Engineer in charge - Purchaser – Post Material Manager - Vendor - Project Management - Project Procurement Manager - Document Control - Project Controlling
- Entering and retrieving data in MS NAV, use it for reporting purposes
- Confirming technical release of products on a TRN note
- Creating the latest schedule for each purchase order by monitoring delivery dates and fabrication progress including vendor’s documentation and subcontractors main suborders
- Maintaining ongoing expediting records and communicates appropriately with the Project Procurement Manager and departmental and project staff
- Liaising with EICs to determine inspection requirements and plan respective activities
- Review of purchasing information
- Participation in or conduct vendor inspections
- Review of project contract and technical scope to determine technical/commercial risks associated with purchased products
Why you are the right one
Because you have,
- Degree (e.g. Bachelor of Science) in Logistics, Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering
- Preferable hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. MS-NAV)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Good negotiation skills
- Business knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Willingness to travel
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility.
If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably by e-mail (max PDF files) under the reference “Field Expeditor (f/m/d)_your name".