Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Document Controller (f/m/d)
In this role you will be responsible for
- Collecting and filtering of information from technical documentation
- Checking, registration, circulation, tracking and archiving of internal and external documentation in full compliance with the requirement of corporate procedures
- Rejecting of documents which do not comply with agreed guidelines
- Coordinating of document-related matters
- Communicating with clients and suppliers
- Master filing (original documents)
- Governing of project mailboxes
Why you are the right one for this employment
Because you have/are,
- Working experience as Document Controller or in other administrative functions
- Commercial education beneficial
- Service and team oriented
- Liability and flexibility
- Ability to multi-task, organize and set priorities
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Good command of English and German, further languages beneficial
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 especially Visio, ERP software (MS Navision) and document management system (PIMS)
We are one of the worlds' leading engineering companies. Planning, procurement, and construction of facilities for the storage, processing and transport of liquefied gases is our business. As part of the CIMC Group we benefit from the financial strength of an internationally leading group. Huge projects make it possible to build up new international teams. Let´s contribute to our success together!
If you are interested in working in a growing business and recognize yourself in this role, then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference "Document Controller (f/m/d)_your name" until the 08th of April 2021.