Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Document Controller (f/m/d) - Temporary
In this role you will be responsible for
- Collecting and filtering of information from technical documentation
- Checking, registration, circulation, tracking and archiving of internal and external
documentation in full compliance with the requirement of corporate procedures
- Rejecting of documents which do not comply with agreed guidelines
- Coordinating of document-related matters
- Communicating with clients and suppliers
- Master filing (original documents)
- Governing of project mailboxes
Why you are the right one
Because you have/are,
- Working experience as Document Controller or in other administrative functions
- Commercial education beneficial
- Service and team oriented
- Liability and flexibility
- Ability to multi-task, organize and set priorities
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Good command of English and German, further languages beneficial
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 especially Visio, ERP software (MS Navision) and document
management system (PIMS)
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility.
If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably by e-mail (max PDF files) under the reference “Document Controller (f/m/d) - Temporary_your name".