Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Construction Superintendent Piping & Mechanical Equipment (f/m/d)
In this role you will be responsible for
- Leading piping and mechanical equipment construction management (in charge)
- Supervision of the subcontractor for prefabrication of pipelines and mechanical devices on his Main
- Leading of mechanical, insulation and internal piping construction works in line with polish building law
- Management of related safety, quality and construction issues
- Management of related subcontractors, vendors and service providers
- Coordinating with an supporting of other disciplines involved in TGE mechanical / piping construction
- Instructing of site supervision team
- Reporting to overall construction manager respectively site manager
- Represent mech. equipment and piping works manager, in case of absence
- Early phase coordination with mechanical design and optimization of construction sequence
- Focus on critical issues such as AUT, welding machines, lifting operations, roof raise and hydrotest
- Preparation of site arrangements such as prefabrication and storage concepts
- Option to lead also tank piping, if required
Why you are the right one
Because you have,
- Degree in structural and/or construction related engineering
- Several years (>10) of experience in the construction industry in similar position
- Profound knowledge of LNG construction activities
- Fluent command of written and spoken English
- Flexibility for worldwide business trips
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility.
If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably by e-mail (max PDF files) under the reference “Construction Superintendent Piping & Mechanical Equipment (f/m/d)".