Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Constructability & Methods Engineer (f/m/d)
In this role you will be responsible for
- Preparing procedures and policy statements concerning construction of subcontractors
- Ensuring that all contractual and legislative procedures and policies concerning construction are rigorously applied
- Ensuring the appropriate Quality and Health, Safety & Environmental protection in projects
- Evaluating and reviewing engineering drawings and designs
- Performing technical memos, drawings, technical specifications, and contract documents; schedules and leads technical review meetings and design review workshops
- Coordinating project requirements and impacts across departments
- Identifying and solving conflicts during the design and construction of facilities
- Conducting inspections of construction sites
- Participating in construction management functions to ensure projects are constructed in accordance with design intent and contract documents
- Researching engineering and design issues and creating solutions
- Providing technical assistance
- Supports the Planning of Engineering Activities
Why you are the right one for this employment
Because you have/are,
- Graduate in Engineering
- More than 5 years construction experience across major projects. Oil & Gas are preferred
- Very well organized
- Very good command of English
- Ability to think and adapt quickly
- Strong decision-making capability along with ability to work autonomously
- Able to identify and eliminate possible hazards on site
- Ensure that ever provision of the contract is being met and that all parties involved are satisfied
- Knowledge of estimating, planning and controlling the costs associate with construction projects
- Strong analytical, math and problem-solving skills
We are one of the worlds' leading engineering companies. Planning, procurement, and construction of facilities for the storage, processing and transport of liquefied gases is our business. As part of the CIMC Group we benefit from the financial strength of an internationally leading group. Huge projects make it possible to build up new international teams. Let´s contribute to our success together!
If you are interested in working in a growing business and recognize yourself in this role, then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference "Constructability & Methods Engineer (f/m/d)_your name" until the 08th of April 2021.