Based on Experience
TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world’s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
In this role you will be responsible for
- Supporting the Head of Construction and Engineering team all administrative
managerial and coordinating tasks
- Translating of project documents and correspondence of all sorts
- Meetings: Booking and organization; writing minutes of meetings
- Distributing and handling of mail
- Checking of invoices
- Compilating and handling of presentations
- Organizing of events and workshops
- Liaising and supporting external visitors
Why you are the right one:
Because you have/are,
- Fluent command of written and spoken Polish, German and English
- Familiar with MS Office (e.g. word, excel)
- Good organisational skills
- Good self-organisation skills, ability to priories tasks
- Intercultural awareness
We reward and promote your qualification and experience, because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility.
If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably by e-mail (max PDF files) under the reference “Assistant (m/f/d)_your name".