PROJECT SCHEDULER (m/f/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Set up and follow up of time schedules and progress report tools in accordance to time schedule and progress
- Support the Project Management team defining activities, costs, establishing dependencies and resources,
- Pro-actively supporting and forecasting the Proposal Project Manager or Project Manager
- Consulting the Project Management about the revised result forecast
- Monthly reporting to Operations Management Director and Project Management
- Project overall status/summary, key issues, identified risks, tasks and next steps, decisions needed, key future dates, budgeted costs and spent to date of monthly report
- Elaborate proposals and projects schedules
- Assisting the budget planning, quarterly, half year and annual end accounts
- Content of changes in collaboration with Contract / Change Manager
- Maintaining and managing the project budget within Navision
- Deputizing for other tasks within the Project Management
- Graduate business degree or related background
- Experience in project reporting and scheduling
- Very good software skills in Excel, Primavera, Microsoft Project and ERP Systems
- Good command of English, basic knowledge of polish language
- Willing to learn and improve performance
- Attention to details
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Hands-on mentality, assertiveness, team spirit and asking for help when needed
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Project Scheduler (m/f/d)_yourname” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.