PROJECT MANAGER (f/m/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals
- Be responsible for the full project life cycle ownership: from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues
- Manage project scope and changes
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team
- Conduct Project Close-Out
- 10 years professional experience as Project Manager holding Master s Degree in appropriate field
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down
- Experience negotiating vendor/supplier/subcontracts contracts
- Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes
- Experience in successfully leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Project Manager (m/f/d)_yourname” to email@example.com until 26th October 2022.
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.