SENIOR PIPING ENGINEER (m/f/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- To undertake and lead design work on projects and proposals
- To coordinate the pipe stress analysis as per the project requirements
- Performing all piping related activities during different project phases.
- Developing piping layout, assisting model reviews, set up of equipment arrangement together with piping studies and nozzle arrangement in PDMS/E3D/SP3D
- Undertake the role of Piping Lead in Projects Coordination of interfaces to other disciplines involved
- Ensure the quality of the project piping documents
- Prepare Technical Specifications
- Support the Procurement with preparation of MTOs, enquiries, purchase order preparation, etc.
- Engineering degree from a technical university in process engineering or mechanical engineering
- Several years of working experience in relevant piping engineering
- Basic knowledge in Pipe Stress Calculations (static & dynamic) for chemical plants or power plants
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD software (AutoCAD/PDMS/E3D/SP3D) is appreciated
- Good knowledge of MS Office Software tools
- Excellent command of English (German language skills are appreciated)
- Readiness and flexibility for worldwide business trips and abroad assignments
- Knowledge of applicable national and international codes and standards (PED, EN13480, ASME B31.3)
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Senior Piping Engineer (m/f/d)_yourname” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.