PROCESS ENGINEER (m/f/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Undertake design work on projects and proposals
- Development of conceptual design and Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- Development of Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Check design work on projects and proposals as directed by the Lead Process Engineer
- Execution of process simulations
- Sizing and design of equipment
- Sizing of relief valve and design of relief system
- Development of thermodynamic and hydraulic models for special applications
- Design of distillation and absorption columns
- Preparation of descriptions for plant control
- Execution of HAZOP studies and supporting Process & Safety
- Undertake commissioning and start-up activities on site
- Final degree from a technical university in process engineering or chemical engineering
- Experience in process engineering or a closely related discipline (appreciated)
- Good knowledge in thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and mass transfer
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills and some familiarity with process simulation packages
- Good English language skills in writing and speaking
- Well-structured engineering / science related mindset and thinking
- Highly open minded, experienced in working in international teams
- High self-motivation, team spirit and assertiveness
- Flexibility for worldwide business trips and assignments abroad
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Process Engineer (m/f/d)_yourname” to email@example.com
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.