MECHANICAL & PIPING COMMISSIONING ENGINEER (m/f/d)
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- System Owner for all systems and sub systems associated with their discipline as detailed by the Commissioning Lead Engineer
- Instructs, supervises and provides technical direction to technician teams, vendors and specialist subcontractors/third party personnel in the area to deliver to Static & Dynamic Commissioning targets
- Supports the Commissioning Lead Engineer on discipline specific issues
- Participate as a Commissioning representative during Mechanical Completion system walkdown, of the systems associated with their discipline as detailed by the Commissioning Lead Engineer
- Lead during the Mechanical Commissioning phase, system walkdown for the systems associated with their discipline as detailed by the Commissioning Lead Engineer Conduct plant pre-commissioning, commissioning & start-up together with site commissioning team, vendors, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders
- Detailed Work preparation including job packs, materials, tools plant and equipment
- Work planning, resource planning and forecasting, including Level 5 planning development and support
- Execute site activities in all systems and sub systems associated with their discipline as detailed by the Commissioning Lead Engineer
- Support maintenance of the Systems Completion Database and Planning interface for MC and Commissioning progress tracking, reporting certification, and quality purposes.
- Understanding of and works in accordance with Project design, standards and specifications, the Systems Completion Plan and Control Procedures
- Ensures all test documentation, records, as-built documentation and related Commissioning and Handover documentation is completed correctly and comprehensively
- Support development of Commissioning (Static & Dynamic) Management Procedures, Systems Acceptance Procedures/Progress Monitoring, Turnover and Completion Packages, and provide input to Start-up and Operating Procedures
- Provide support to Commissioning Lead Engineer to identify and manage discipline commissioning resource needs, tools, test equipment, plant, spares etc.
- Ensure required competencies and work standards are maintained in the team and any deficiencies are addressed
- Assurance of required permitting, isolations, zero energy states and full compliance with CSU and Area Prime Safe Working practices, methods and processes including JSA’s / Toolbox talks etc
- Bachelor of Science degree in an appropriate engineering from an accredited college or university
- 5 years’ experience in a Mechanical/Rotational Equipment or Piping Commissioning Engineer position in the Oil & Gas industry
- Desirable experience in large EPC LNG projects (import or export)
- Experienced in Mechanical or Piping Commissioning to include development of commissioning documents, such as commissioning plans, acceptance tests, pre-functional inspection checklists, functional tests, integrated systems tests, control systems tests and other similar documentation
- Proven strong technical skills in discipline subject matter.
- Good working knowledge of piping cleaning, leak tests, drying and nitrogen purging
- Good working knowledge hydraulic systems, oil flushing, pumps and compressors
- Very good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in conducting field inspections and executing test programs
- Demonstrates a broad technical knowledge of construction and system completion activities
- Broad knowledge of Codes, Standards, and Industry Best Practices
- Demonstrated Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness.
- Must have strong English and Polish communications skills, both oral and written
- Must have good computer software skills in MS Office
- Must have excellent organizational skills
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Leading company on LNG terminals
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Mechanical & Piping Commissioning Engineer (m/f/d)_yourname” to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.