MATERIALS & VALVES ENGINEER (m/f/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- To check and follow-up materials and valves components within proposals and projects phases
- To support and develop the technical standards of the company in terms of materials valves components
- Multi-disciplinary coordination of materials and valves components during all phases
- Preparation of technical specifications, inspection and test requirements and material requisitions
- Review and verification of related TGE and detail design engineering documents
- Inspections and testing
- Finalization of final vendor documentation
- Expediting of vendor package (if required by the project)
- Follow-up the vendor activities to ensure deliveries on time and with expected quality
- Continuous improvement of execution and work processes and interfaces.
- Improvement of interfaces to other disciplines.
- Development of document templates and Engineering Guidelines.
- Support the Head of Department / Technical Lead Engineer on manhour and cost estimations for projects.
- Suggest cost savings and improvements to the Head of Department / Technical Lead Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical / Materials Engineering
- 2 years of professional experience
- Industry knowledge (advantage).
- Well-structured engineering/ science related mindset and thinking.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (knowledge of German language is appreciated).
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic mindset and thinking.
- Highly open minded, experienced in working in international teams.
- High self-motivation, team spirit and assertiveness.
- Absolute readiness for worldwide business trips.
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Material & Valves Engineer (m/f/d)_yourname” to firstname.lastname@example.org until 26th October 2022.
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.