COST CONTROLLER (m/f/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Part of a temporary project task force
- Cost controlling of projects including forecast planning and ensuring budget compliance
- Advising the technical project managers
- Preparation, analysis and tracking of project status and preparation of monthly project reports
- Reporting within the project team and to the superior units
- Participation in project reviews with the management
- Identification of risks and, if necessary, development of countermeasures together with the project management (risk / opportunities)
- Project cash flow planning
- Several years of professional experience in the field of project controlling in plant construction
- Successful commercial or technical training as a business administrator (m/f/d) IHK (Chamber of Industry and Commerce), technician (m/f/d) or successfully completed degree (civil, mechanical, industrial engineering, business administration or comparable)
- Understanding of technical contexts
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Good knowledge of the ERP system – preferably MS Dynamics NAV, SAP
- Good understanding of numbers and costs.
- Willingness to travel internationally according to project requirements
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Cost Controller (m/f/d)_yourname” to email@example.com
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.