COMMISSIONING MANAGER (m/f/d)
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Manage the transition from mechanical completion to pre-commissioning with the completion engineer using the completion management system (CMS). Drive the completions process in a timely manner using a systems-based approach. Push the transition from construction areas to completions systems.
- Oversee and coordinate pre-commissioning activities using specialist subcontractors and discipline superintendents
- Be responsible for coordinating the pre-startup safety review with the client
- Ensure pre-commissioning testing of fire, gas, ESD systems is coordinated in sufficient time
- Coordinate vendor specialist attendance on site.
- Liaise with TGE’s engineering team to close out site technical queries as they arrive.
- Manage the commissioning for projects
- Manage the cooperation with clients and partners
- Coordinate and manage commissioning activities with client
- Be the disciplinary supervisor of the whole commissioning and pre-commissioning team
- Ensure the timely fulfilment of all contractual requirements
- Ensure commissioning is carried out safely as an absolute priority
- Final master degree from a technical university in one of the major engineering disciplines
- More than 15 years’ experience in relevant commissioning activities
- Good knowledge of process engineering and all engineering disciplines to be able to command commissioning activities
- Experience in Operations is highly appreciated
- Fluent command of written and spoken English
- Flexibility for worldwide business trips and assignments abroad (including long term assignments to TGE project sites)
- Structured way of working, organizing ability, negotiation skills
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical checkups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “Commissioning Manager (m/f/d)_yourname” to email@example.com
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.