CMS Manager Support (m/f/d) Poland
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Support the develop of subsystem component (tag) lists for each item category / discipline (Coordinate with Engineering / Works Manager)
- Set up and manage Completion Management System (CMS-Database) after internal training: Ensure correct population of systems and subsystems by agreed hierarchy i.e. System, Subsystem, Discipline package, Tagged item
- Establish daily data-upload process
- Monitor and manage Punch Lists
- Attend site MC and RFSU walkdowns and record punch items raised by the attendees
- Track and report completion progress such as check-sheet completion, outstanding/closed punch items, completed phase of each subsystem > Handover to Commissioning Team
- Coordinate any inconsistencies with e.g. tagged items, punch items etc. with works managers on site
- Administer Completion Management System Software and provide Training to colleagues
- Preparation of Completion Certificates generated by system and presentation to the client
- Compiling of Completion Handover Dossiers for the client, including all documents related to CMS
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Process Engineering; Proven experience may replace lack / absence of specific engineering degree
- Ability to read technical drawings such as P&ID, isometrics, electrical single line drawings, block diagrams etc.
- Knowledgeable with Completions Management Systems or equivalent
- Readiness of mind to learn new software: Completion Management System (Omega CMS)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Capacity for initiative, organisation and methodology
- Multi-disciplinary – Team player
- Language: English (Mandatory) and Polish
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail under the reference “CMS Manager Support (m/f/d)_yourname” to email@example.com
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.