ACCOUNTANT (m/f/d) Bonn
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE’s core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE’s success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe. Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- International client accounting (e.g. Belgium, India, UK, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan and Turkey)
- Preparatory monthly and year-end closing work
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Daily postings of invoices, banks, travel expenses etc.
- Sales tax (International)
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training (further training as a balance sheet accountant desirable)
- At least 5 years of professional experience (experience in an international environment an advantage)
- Knowledge in the areas of:
- Financial accounting
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable accounting
- Travel expenses (International)
- Value added tax (International)
- Confident handling of the common MS Office applications
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Practical experience in dealing with ERP – systems (MS Dynamics Navision / SAP
# Diversity and commitment instead of everyday routine
# International, cross-location teamwork
# Individual training opportunities and career development
# Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
# Modern working environment in green surroundings with good accessibility
# Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
# Bridge, special and flexitime days
# Company doctor, preventive medical check-ups, health days
# Free drinks and fruit
You can send your application via email or by using the online application form.
Please consider that when sending your application documents by e-mail, the corresponding data transmission is not encrypted. This creates the risk that unauthorized persons may read the content of the e-mail.
However, we also offer you the option of sending us your application documents in encrypted form via the online application form.